Explore Chicago at your own pace during this hop-on hop-off tour of the city. Choose between our different tour options based on your time ... More info ›
Explore Chicago at your own pace during this hop-on hop-off tour of the city. Choose between our different tour options based on your time. See tons of highlights quickly, without worrying about navigation, and enjoy onboard commentary from a local expert as you ride. Our app also offers audio and readable versions of the tour in English, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Mandarin.
Add our Night Tour and/or Wrigley Field/Lincoln Park Zoo Route to get the most out of your visit.
Stops include: Sheraton Hotel, Skydeck Chicago at Willis Tower, Chicago Theatre, Art Institute, Hilton Chicago/Grant Park, Adler Planetarium, Field Museum/ Shedd Aquarium, Buckingham Fountain, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, The Magnificent Mile, The Water Tower, 360 Chicago at 875 N. Michigan Ave. and Hard Rock/River North
Hop On Hop Off Tour
Route Duration: 2 hours
Stops on the Hop On Hop Off Tour:
- 401 N Michigan Ave - Northeast end of Michigan Avenue Bridge
- Water Tower - Southeast corner of Pearson and Michigan
- 875 N Michigan Ave - Northeast corner of Chestnut and Michigan
- Hard Rock Cafe - West side of Clark between Ontario and Ohio
- Skydeck Chicago - South side of Jackson between Wacker and Franklin
- Chicago Theater - Under the Chicago Theatre marquee at 175 N. State St.
- The Art Institute of Chicago - Across from museum at Michigan and Adams
- Hilton Chicago - Northwest corner of Michigan and 8th
- Adler Planetarium - On westbound Solidarity Drive
- The Field Museum - McFetridge Drive, west of Museum Campus Drive by CTA bus stop
- Sheraton Grand Chicago - Northeast corner of Columbus and North Water, across from NBC Tower
- Navy Pier - Blue tents on the north side of horseshoe driveway
Attractions on the Hop On Hop Off Tour:
Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower / The Loop / The Magnificent Mile / 360 Chicago Observation Deck / Navy Pier / The Chicago Theatre / Adler Planetarium / The Art Institute of Chicago / Shedd Aquarium / Field Museum
Operates: Hop On Hop Off Schedule
May 1-19: Every 30 minutes
May 20-September 29: Every 15 minutes
September 30-November 2: Every 30 minutes
Route Duration: 2 hours
Stops on the Night Tour:
Attractions on the Night Tour:
The Magnificent Mile / The Loop / Field Museum / Shedd Aquarium / Adler Planetarium / Navy Pier / Grant Park / Millennium Park / Chicago River
Operates: This tour departs from 875 N. Michigan Ave. at 7:00pm. Over the next two hours of twilight, you'll make a full loop of our Downtown Tour. The tour will return to 875 N. Michigan Ave. approximately 2 hours later. This is NOT a hop on hop off tour.
Wrigley Field/Lincoln Park Zoo Route
Route Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stops on the Wrigley Field/Lincoln Park Zoo Route:
- 875 N Michigan Ave - On Delaware, east of Michigan
- Chicago History Museum - On Clark, 1/2 block north of North Ave.
- Lincoln Park Zoo - On Stockton Drive, south of of Webster Ave.
- Wrigley Field - On Clark just north of Addison
Attractions on the Wrigley Field/Lincoln Park Zoo Route:
Chicago History Museum / Lincoln Park Zoo / Lincoln Park / Wrigley Field
Operates: 875 N. Michigan Ave/ 360 Chicago
On Michigan Avenue, between Chestnut St. and Delaware Place
Departs at: 10:00am, 11:30am, 2:00pm, 3:30pm
Chicago History Museum
On Clark ½ block north of North Ave.
Departs at: 10:15am, 11:45am, 2:15pm, 3:45pm
Lincoln Park Zoo
On Stockton Drive South of Webster Ave.
Departs at: 10:20am, 11:50am, 2:20pm, 3:50pm
On Clark just north of Addison
Departs at: 10:45am, 12:15pm, 2:45pm, 4:15pm
*Stop is not available on home day games. Dates are subject to change.
Chicago Cubs Home Day Games
May 3-4, 9-11, 23-26
June 6-7, 9, 21-23, 27
July 12-14, 17, 19-21
August 2-4, 7, 22-25, 31
September 13-15, 20-22